Community dialogues are intended to provide the opportunity for individual residents of the Denver metro area to engage in dialogue with neighbors, co-workers, friends, and others about a topic related to public education. Community dialogues are open and should not be facilitated in order to direct a conversation in any particular direction. Instead, each participant should be given the opportunity to share their own thoughts, experiences, and ideas in response to a prompt or question provided by DJEC. The provided question or prompt is the same for each community dialogue hosted for an issue of the Journal.
- Inscribirse to host a DJEC dialogue session.
- Already hosting a dialogue session? Click here to prepare.
- Interested in joining an upcoming dialogue session? Click here.
- Interested in writing a contributing piece? Click here.
- Interested in applying for contract opportunities? Coming soon.